About Web Sites in General
- Web Tips [http://www.mcp.com/resources/webpub/frame_tips.html]
- Practical design tips for novice and experienced page makers.
- Webreference [http://www.webreference.com]
- Links to and information about anything and everything related to putting
an Internet site together.
About Intranets in Particular
- Complete Intranet Resource [http://www.intrack.com/intranet/index.shtml]
- Articles, discussion lists, vendor information, places to get software;
comprehensive and very accessible.
- Infoseek [http://guide-p.infoseek.com/Intranet]
- Intranet Design Magazine [http://www.innergy.com/index.html]
- Monthly, in magazine format; very helpful. Lots of information - from
simple to semi-technical; good links; helpful email exchange section where
users ask and answer practical questions; lots of annoying little graphics
that have to download before you gain control of the home page.
- Intranet Journal [http://www.intranetjournal.com/]
- News, information, commentary, and reviews. Excellent collection of
shareware software (mostly Windows, NT, or Unix; some Mac). Easy to read;
a business focus, though you should take a look at Susan Christoffersen's
about her plans for an intranet in an upstate New York school district.
Her working notes can be found on an Arlington
Central School District test page.
- Intranet News [http://www.internetnews.com/intra-news/]
- Part of Mecklermedia's internetWorld magazine and web site,
it tends to focus on business issues and needs. Offers good, current information.
- Intranet Research Center [http://www.cio.com/WebMaster/wm_irc.html]
- CIO magazine's contribution to Intranets in the business world.
- Wazza's Intranet Page [http://www.ozemail.com.au/~wazmac/intranet/index.html]
- Practical advice from Australia on setting up a school Intranet. Concise,
clear, and very helpful. Check out the software links.
- Cyberspace Law [http://www.jmls.edu/cyber/index/index.html]
- John Marshall Law School
- Computer Law Center [http://www.ljextra.com/practice/computer/index.html]
- New York Law Publishing Company
- Legal Issues and Policy: Cyberspace and the Law Archive [http://www.eff.org/pub/Legal/]
- Legal Copyright Issues [http://fromnowon.org/jun96/legal.html]
- From Now On
- The Internet Newsletter, "Why You Need Cross-Link Agreements"
by Richard K. Herrman, January 1998 [http://www.ljx.com/newsletters/internet/1998/1998_01_00.html]